tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paul" <p...@metrak.com>
Subject tomcat-apache.conf template
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2000 12:02:04 GMT
tomcat-apache.conf is written each time I run startup.sh (linux, tomcat,
apache) which is presumably the desired behaviour.  Unfortunately, the file
that is written each time has the path to mod_jserv.so wrong, causing some
inconvenience.

Is this file derived from tomcat.conf?

My tomcat.conf contains (among other things):

# @LOAD_OR_NOT@LoadModule jserv_module @LIBEXECDIR@/mod_jserv.so
#LoadModule jserv_module libexec/mod_jserv.so
LoadModule jserv_module /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jserv.so

I changed the path to mod_jserv.so to suit the apache install that I have.
However tomcat-apache.conf does not seem be influenced by my edits to
tomcat.conf...

LoadModule jserv_module libexec/mod_jserv.so

Also, where do the @VARIABLES@ get their values from?

Regards