tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ritwick Dhar <ritwic...@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject RE: Random 404 errors
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:36:17 GMT
This is almost exactly the same kind of error I'm getting, except in my case
its a HTTP 400 (bad request), and it happens only with one servlet. In fact
I just posted a question about this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nissim Karpenstein [mailto:NissimK@HIVE4.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 5:39 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Random 404 errors

Hi,

This is definitely a connector problem because when I use the :8080 port I
never get the not found messages.  If anyone wants me to help them debug
this I will, but I dont have VC++ so I don't think I can help on the coding.

I'm setting up a linux server w/ apache because I know mod_jserv is gonna
work.

	-Nissim