tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ritwick Dhar <ritwic...@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject Newbie problem: Servlet won't load
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:29:39 GMT
Hi,

I've been trying the tomcat server with IBM HTTP Server (based on apache) V
1.3.6 with SSL on NT Workstation. Everything works perfectly, except for
this one servlet that simple refuses to be found. Name of the web-app is
ofx. in the WEB-INF/classes directory. I have dropped several classes into
this directory, and when called using the webapp path, eg:
http://localhost/ofx/getclasspath,
all of them work fine except one servlet called OFXServlet. I can't think of
any reason why it should be so.

This is the situation:
Browser comes back with a HTTP 400 (Bad request)

tomcat.log shows:
Context log: path="/ofx" In error handler 400 null / R( /ofx +
/servlet/OFXServlet + null)
Context log: path="/ofx" Error: Calling servlet Wrapper(tomcat.errorPage
S:org.apache.tomcat.servlets.DefaultErrorPage)

servlet.log shows:
Context log path="/ofx" :OFXServlet: init

Anyone care to venture a guess why this could be? All help gratefully
accepted.

Thanks
Rit