tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Xander Heemskerk" <xheem...@factotum.nl>
Subject Re: Problem with Tomcat
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:39:28 GMT
George,

You can set the TOMCAT_OPTS environment setting for options for the JVM. If you run java -?
or java -X on the command line you wil see max en min meomory hep settings.
Do you have a firewall between your tomcat server and database ? If so which ?
Greetings Xander

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: George Cheng
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org ; Xander Heemskerk
  Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 5:56 AM
  Subject: Re: Problem with Tomcat

  Thanks Xander,

  I am using thin client already.  However, I couldn't find the JVM setting you mentioned
in the conf files.  Anyway, I have minimize the settings in the conf files so as to minimize
the loading.  Unfortunately, the problem still exist!!!

  Are you making and progress on your side?

  Regards,

  George Cheng