tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Bilz" <thomas.b...@xplain.de>
Subject RE: Init-Parameter
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:50:41 GMT
Few answers. I'm a little bit lazy and I love and follow the rule:"never
stop a running system".
There are a lot of servlets working on the server - okay they are running
without JNI, but they are doing a good job. So I'm not very interested in
changing the JDK on the fly.
To JSDK: it isn't very useful in this environment. Sometimes ago I made some
experiments with it, but you're right. I don't need it anymore.

Tom