tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Bilz" <thomas.b...@xplain.de>
Subject RE: Init-Parameter
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:45:37 GMT
Nice idea. But it doesn't work! I've tried it already. If I map one servlet
direct to an url-pattern, it'll get the
init-parameters. At the other way - started by the url-pattern through the
invoker - the parameters get lost on the way to the servlet. I think the
invoker catches them.

Thanks once again. Your answering so many of my questions, do you still have
time to work?

Tom