tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Archimedes" <Archime...@amigafiles.com>
Subject Hi all.
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:53:55 GMT
Hello all,

Just joined the Mailing list and though I would drop a note and say hi. I'm
getting pulled into JSP Page development, and figured I might as well
install TomCat on my apache WebServer. I'm running it on my NT Boxes,
because I'm not much of a UNIX guy. Anyway I'm having problems with the
config, but I'm still trying it on my own.

This has however encouraged me to pursue an Idea I've had, which is to setup
a Website that specializes in helping Windows Users Install Software coming
from the UNIX Camp, like Apache, TomCat, PHP, and and and... It's great
Software, but the Documentation is no where near end user ready... Not a
gripe, I know.. the focus is UNIX, but I'm hoping I can help other Windows
users with they're Install sorrows.

Let me know what you think, oh and the main reason I sent this email.... Hi!

Michael L Smith

ALLTEL Information Services
Emerging Technology Solutions
(501) 220-8551
Michael.L.Smith@alltel.com
--
The greatest programming project ever, took 6 days and 6 nights and on the
7th day the programmer rested...