tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@home.com>
Subject RE: Indexed Properties and Resultset
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 06:06:08 GMT
>   String SQLstatement = "SELECT courseNo, courseTitle, coursestartDate,
> courseendDate, courseDeadline FROM Course WHERE courseDeadline < ?";

[snip!]

>     st.setDate(1, new java.util.Date());

I think a previous emailed mentioned it was of type timestamp (in the
database).  Here you're using st.setDate instead of something probably like
setTimestamp?

W/out ever having looked at this stuff, I'm *guessing* the call should be
something like

st.setTimestamp( 1, new java.sql.Timestamp(???) );

Shot-in-the-dark on a Sunday nite when I'm tired =)

Hope it helps or at least gets you on the right track!

- r