tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Bilz" <thomas.b...@xplain.de>
Subject JNI & Tomcat
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:11:54 GMT
Yesterday I installed Tomcat and most things seem to work, but I have a
problem with JNI in an old Servlet that ran on JServ before.
I have a shared library, which is loaded, and I have a wrapper-class for it.
But I can't use this wrapper: every access to my servlet ends with a
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError.
-------------
Error: 500
Location: servlet/de.rechentools.servlets.Barwert
Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: compute
	at de.xplain.GenericCalculator.Calculator.computeInternal(Compiled Code)
	at de.xplain.GenericCalculator.Calculator.compute(Compiled Code)
	at
de.xplain.GenericCalculator.Calculators.BarwertCalculator.compute(Compiled
Code)
	at de.rechentools.servlets.Barwert.createReplaceList(Compiled Code)
	at de.xplain.GenericServlets.RechenModulServlet.doGet(Compiled Code)
	at de.xplain.GenericServlets.RechenModulServlet.doPost(Compiled Code)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(Compiled Code)
	at
(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)
Can anyone imagine why I got this nice error?

THX, Tom

            XPLAIN GmbH
           Studio fuer interaktive Medien
           Burgstrasse 25