tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew M. Teixeira" <mteix...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject RE: tomcat-apache.conf template
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 15:15:55 GMT

> If your configuration does not change (under webapps) then one
> solution could be to start tomcat, copy tomcat.conf (or
> tomcat-apache.conf) to mytomcat.conf (or mytomcat-apache.conf)
> and then "include /path_to_conf/mytomcat.conf" (or
> mytomcat-apache.conf) in your httpd.conf file.

I have done this to get by my problem with tomcat-apache.conf. How do I add
a new webapp. I have followed the instructions and added the new context to
server.xml but no matter what I do I canot get Apache to recognize anything
but /examples.

What have I missed?

Matthew M. Teixeira
mteixeira@tickets.com