tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yamamoto Hirotaka <y...@is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Subject Re: sample app
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2000 00:25:35 GMT
Or you are using tomcat-apache.conf that tomcat
automatically generates, right?

If so, the rules in that file won't feed all
accesses to myapp to TOMCAT; instead, it specifically
feeds accesses to *.jsp and myapp/servlet/<Servlet>
to TOMCAT.                        ^^^^^^^

This might be handy, if documented well :<

- Hirotaka Yamamoto <ymmt@is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>