tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yamamoto Hirotaka <y...@is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Subject ApJServMount problem?
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 08:01:47 GMT
Hi,

I am using tomcat-3.1 with apache-1.3.12 but having
a problem (or question since I could not find enough
documentation) aout ApJServMount declarative.

As the sample configurations implies, the ApJServMount
should take 2 arguments, which I guess means,

ApJServMount /<apache path>     /<context path>

However, the second argument does in fact no effect!
The following 2 lines works exactly the same :<

ApJServMount /example           /root
ApJServMount /example           /example

Also, I have 2 more questions.  First, tomcat generates
automatically a config file for apache that includes
lines like this:

ApJServMount /example/servlet   /example

But what this should have mean?  Accessing /example/servlet
simply causes file not found error...

Another question, what is the meaning of keyword `default'
in lines like below?

ApJServMount default            /root

Thanks in advance!

# BTW, what I DO need is good documentation; is there any?

--
Hirotaka Yamamoto <ymmt@acm.org>, <ymmt@is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>