tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen Weiss" <Swe...@aamc.org>
Subject Re: JSP editor
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 19:15:51 GMT
I've been using gvim (GNOME's gui version of vi) for JSPs and XML- it's pretty nice.

Stephen A. Weiss       Association of American Medical Colleges
(202)828-0428       mailto:sweiss@aamc.org   http://www.aamc.org

>>> kert@core.tb.cz 06/01/00 04:30AM >>>
Hello,
Allaire HomeSite 4.5.1 (the very latest version) is capable to do so... At
least it provides quite nice syntax highlighting (for JSP tags, Java
operators and for some Java objects - like session, request, response, exception etc) and
quite
comprehensive help on JSP tags. But it's shareware, not freeware.

roman