tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@ags.uni-sb.de>
Subject Re: How to write a html filter using tomcat
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:56:54 GMT
Gabriel,

I guess this is made somewhere, but I didn't find it.

I was about to finish such a stuff, the parser and invoker is made, I
could send you that bit if you want...
The thing with such an idea is that JSPs are thought differently:
currently my thing is made to refilter everything at each request,
which is very unefficient. The basic idea would be to store a form of
digested thing.

This is how JSPs are made, well, a bit too much to my taste: they
need explicit pre-compilation.

I'd happily collaborate on such a project...

Paul