tomcat-users mailing list archives

From dayong he cis stnt <dxh4...@oak.njit.edu>
Subject RE: please help me on servlet and JWS.
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:56:47 GMT

Hi, Jin and Matt. Thanks a lot.

Should I use the " " when I fill the blanks ?

Actually I tried to use

	jdbc:oracle:thin:@logic.njit.edu:1521:logic40

to fill the value blank,  logic.njit.edu is my data  base host, 1521 the
default port, and logic40 the oracle db sid.

I got the following erro message:

javawebserver: Error :java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
(java.net.SocketPermission logic.njit.edu resolve)

Do you have any idea what's wrong ?

Dayong