tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jam...@cardsetc.com
Subject Re: Using Xalan 1.0.1 with Tomcat 3.1 - Classloader problems?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:43:38 GMT

> But you should be putting jars in WEB-INF/lib, not WEB-INF/classes,
> unless of course we are dealing with a second typo, which would actually
> represent the dreaded 'mind-o' ;)

Would you believe that a sysadmin between my host and apache.org's
intercepted the email and applied the typo?
No?  Well... its been a long day at work!

Of course, we are putting the jars in WEB-INF/lib... but they don't like to
live there... they prefer to be elsewhere and explicitly named on the
CLASSPATH.

Regards,
James W.

Visit us at Cards Australia 2000 on Stand 31A.  Cards Australia will be
held at the Melbourne Convention Centre from July 4-6 2000.
This e-mail is from Cards Etc Pty Ltd (ACN: 069 533 302). It may contain
privileged and confidential information. It is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail or by phone on +61 2 9212 7773 & delete this
e-mail from your system.