tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Kenny" <and...@430am.com>
Subject RE: Problem with build applicaton with Tomcat
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 11:37:39 GMT

I had this problem, you need to edit the build.xml file and look for a
missing />

I think the line, by default, is set as:

<property name="app.name"       value="myapp"

but needs to be:

<property name="app.name"       value="myapp"/>

I had problems using BUILD so I compile the servlets manually.

Hope this helps.

...Andrew