tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "A. Scott White" <sco...@coderite.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Now Works. Apache Doesn't. Any Ideas?
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2000 21:12:59 GMT
> > When I remove the lines:
> >     Include TOMCAT_HOME/conf/tomcat-apache.conf
> >     Include TOMCAT_HOME/conf/tomcat.conf
> > Apache will start.
>
> Perhaps I am wrong, but in my experience "Include
> TOMCAT_HOME/conf/tomcat-apache.conf" should not be in httpd.conf, only
> "Include TOMCAT_HOME/conf/tomcat.conf"
>
> Am I wrong?

Actually, I said that backwards. "Include TOMCAT_HOME/conf/tomcat.conf"
should not be in httpd.conf, only "Include
TOMCAT_HOME/conf/tomcat-apache.conf" should.

Oh well, like Nixon said: I know you believe you understand what you think I
said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

A. Scott White
Director of Information Systems and Product Strategy
ACS Healthcare Solutions Group