tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mauro Gagni (EMS)" <ma...@ems-uk.com>
Subject java.lang.NoSuchMethodError problem
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 16:39:56 GMT
Hi,
 I am using tomcat within Visual Age for Java to deploy my JSP+Beans pages.
Unfortunately this morning something started to go wrong and I haven't
managed to fix it.

The exception I get is simple, NoSuchMethodError but what method/object
cause the exception?
The exception happens at initialization time of my bean. I can debug up to
the moment I return from the bean constructor and then (I think) it throws
the exception.

I am a bit lost on this? can anyone help?

thanks, mauro

the exception -----------------------------------------

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
	java.lang.Throwable()
	java.lang.Error()
	java.lang.LinkageError()
	java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError()
	java.lang.NoSuchMethodError()
	void
_0002fproduct_0002fproductCreateImg_0002ejsp_0002fproduct_0002fproductCreate
Img_jsp_7._jspService(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
	void
_0002fproduct_0002fproductCreateImg_0002ejsp_0002fproduct_0002fproductCreate
Img_jsp_7._jspService(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
	void
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet
Request, javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
	void javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
	void
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(javax.servlet
.http.HttpServletRequest, javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse, boolean)
	void
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(javax.servlet.http.HttpS
ervletRequest, javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse, java.lang.String,
java.lang.Throwable, boolean)
	void
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletR
equest, javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
	void javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
	void
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(org.apache.tomcat.core.R
equest, org.apache.tomcat.core.Response)
	void
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(org.apache.tomcat.core.Request
, org.apache.tomcat.core.Response)
	void
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(org.a
pache.tomcat.service.TcpConnection, java.lang.Object [])
	void org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run()
	void java.lang.Thread.run()