tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "KJG" <k...@alltel.net>
Subject Question. IIS 4 with TomCat
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2000 02:59:17 GMT
NT 4.0, IIS4 and TomCat only loaded on this machine

I have IIS up and running  with ASP and server extensions

I followed the TomCat IIS HowTo and the redirector seams to be installed
correctly with the up arrow
Gone through the Old Posts and found nothing new to look at on my end that I
haven't tried.

I have left the workers.properties or the uriworkermap.properties default as
they were not edited.

I added TOMCAT_HOME d:\tomcat

I tried starting using tomcat start and startup from my d:\tomcat\bin they
seam to start the script

Still cant run any of the JSP and I really cant see the servelets are doing
what they are suppose to do either.
Calling them from another PC http://192.168.1.1:8080/examples is how Im
getting their to the NT 4.0 IIS virtual dir I created.

I downloaded jswdk1_0_1-win.zip but in looking at this file it doesn't seam
to be what I need.
I did unzip it and added JAVA_HOME=d:\jdk.1.3 as a user variable to NT

Do I need something else?

Im ready to del all I have done to IIS 4 and leave it as is and download
apache
and see if IIS and apache can coexist and setup TomCat on apache.

Any other thoughts... Please if you have the time..