tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject RE: Data File Directory
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:40:58 GMT
I believe the relative path to these files is relative to the doc root you
specify in the Context of your web app in server.xml.  Craig C. has
recommended putting these files in WEB-INF or a directory under it because
files there are guaranteed not to be served up by Tomcat.  That way you can
control access to these files.

K.C.