tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cody Spencer <cspen...@TRISECT.com>
Subject RE: InputStream read causing problems
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:37:32 GMT
OK, here was the response I got with a similar problem:

Mark Brouwer wrote:
<clip>
"What we face here is a particular weak point of Tomcat, it shows too many
exceptions at production time, many of them should only be shown while
debugging. Partly the problem is caused by the lack of information provided
by the SocketExceptions as stated by some people before.

I hope the servlet 2.3 will specify the behavior of the container in
these circumstances, as 'promised'.

After Tomcat 3.2 and servlet 2.3, when a decision is made about the core
(Catalina versus current core), it would be a nice issue to resolve."
</clip>

If you still have questions... subscribe and post the message to
tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org

Cody