tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wes Mckean <WMck...@us-south.net>
Subject RE: What is it supposed to be when you combined Tomcat and Apache ?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:30:32 GMT
When I installed this on my Win98 machine, I had a serious problem with
directories with spaces in them.  You need to put quotes around the
directories.

Second, make sure the DLL is there.

Wes

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Deese [mailto:eric@etci.net]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 1:14 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: What is it supposed to be when you combined Tomcat and
Apache?

Will this work under Windows 95 also? I downloaded Apache, and it
runs fine. I downloaded Tomcat from the jakarta site, and made the
modifications to the httpd.conf file as described above. However, when
I attempt to execute Apache, I get the following:

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache>apache
Syntax error on line 809 of c:/program files/apache
group/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load c:/program files/apache
group/apache/modules/ApacheModuleJServ.dll into server:

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance,
Eric