tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wes Mckean <WMck...@us-south.net>
Subject RE: How to keep Apache's htdocs while let Tomcat run?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:09:17 GMT
That's because when you go to port 8080, you are specifically asking Tomcat
to service your request, not Apache.  Here is some additionally information
in my tomcat-apache.conf file, which maps those directories, so Apache can
use them.  Bear in mind that I am under NT.

Alias /examples "D:\Program Files\Apache
Group\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\examples"
<Directory "D:\Program Files\Apache Group\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\examples">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /examples/servlet /examples
<Location /examples/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Alias /test "D:\Program Files\Apache Group\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\test"
<Directory "D:\Program Files\Apache Group\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\test">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /test/servlet /test
<Location /test/WEB-INF/ >