tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Wes Mckean <WMck...@us-south.net>
Subject Session Bug
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 12:04:50 GMT
I have a mixed implementation of JSP files and servlets in my application.
The JSP does some editing and invokes the servlets to actually store the
records into the database.  The problem I am having is that the servlet is
not finding the objects I am storing in the session.  I rewrote the
servlet as a JSP file, and the JSP implementation works fine, using the
same code.  I have checked the compile version of the JSP file, and I
really don't see much difference.

Wes

--------------------------------------------
Wes McKean
Director Platform Management
U.S. South Communications, Inc.
wmckean@us-south.net


Mime
View raw message