tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bedell, Kevin" <KBed...@cmgi.com>
Subject RE: How to keep Apache's htdocs while let Tomcat run?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:44:49 GMT
Follow the examples in the tomcat users guide:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/uguide/tomcat_ug.htm

It describes specifically how communications between apache and tomcaat
works. It gives examples of exactly what text to putinto the httpd.conf file
(though I'd recommend creating a tomcat.conf file and including it in the
httpd.conf file).

The users guide should clarify the problem if you read it closely and follow
the examples.