tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bedell, Kevin" <KBed...@cmgi.com>
Subject RE: servlet cannot find depending JAR file
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:05:23 GMT
When you restart Tomcat, it prints out the CLASSPATH it is using - this is
after it has looked at the TOMCAT_HOME/lib directory and appended every file
in the directory to the classpath.

See if your .jar file is on this classpath it displays on startup. Or,
redirect output to a file called startup.log and view it after startup.

This behavior is controlled by the file tomcat.sh (or tomcat.bat on Win32).
Evaluate the execution of this startup script and you should be able to
isolate the issue.