tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bedell, Kevin" <KBed...@cmgi.com>
Subject RE: ApJServMount problem?
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 20:38:09 GMT
I've run into this as well - not sure if it's a problem or feature ;)

I believe the problem is as follows:

the Jserv tag ApJServMount is defined for jserv (not tomcat) as:

ApJServMount /<apache path>     /<zone>

where <zone> is defined in the .conf files in the jserv setup (not in
Tomcat). There is no "zone" equivalent (that I can find) in Tomcat.

However, I've setup working systems using the following:

ApJservMount 	/examples 		ajpv12://localhost:8007/examples

This instructs Apache to route the servlet to Tomcat via the ajpv12
protocol. The port number (8007 here) should match the port that Tomcat is
launched on (can be found in your server.xml).

Hope this helps!

Kevin