tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Content Type and RequestDispatcher
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:58:35 GMT
Hola a todos:

Apologies i'm viewing now what you say, but it only fails when i try
BadServlet the first time after a fresh Tomcat restart, and do not fail
whenever i try first GoodServlet ( thus creating a clean session ) and
then going to BadServlet, that is what i do in to say what i say in my
first post, i'm revising all the thing now , building the latest code,
perhaps in the latest days somebody has check code that deals with
sesions, stay tuned alex.

Thanks and sorry for my last message.

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega