tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Mission Impossible for JSP??
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:15:23 GMT
This has beatiful problem provided by the Microsoft concept of i18n, if
your page may be viewed with a Excel configured with Spanish Locale,
Excel expects that a CSV has the Locale separator for parameters in
Spanish a ugly ";" ( i dont know where ,the hell, be decided that in
Spanish the parameter separator is ";" ) , only for the ones involved in
setting a excel export file for a Spanish machine, that is my own
problem for now :-).

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega