tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: jCVSlet
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:38:40 GMT
what's on your web.xml file?

Iit looks like a servlet mapping problem, send web.xml as you prefer to
have look into it but it seems that you dont have a servlet-mapping tag
to map your servlet to the path it controls, dont be "timidos" send all
the info in one email with the volume we have on the mail-list i  prefer
to see all the issue in one large bunch :-) it reduces the fog in the
list, i think...

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega