tomcat-users mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.UNIMAAS.NL
Subject RE: servlet cannot find depending JAR file
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:51:41 GMT
Hello Ken,

Thanks for the answer but sorry, this is not the ultimate answer.

To make life easier I used the 'examples' web app and looked for the
WEB-INF/lib directory there.
Since it wasn't there I created it and filled it with saxon.jar and the
ParserManager.properties files.
Shutting down and starting up Tomcat returned a message on 'error loading
default servlet'.

Bye,

Helma van der Linden
Medical Informatics