tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Davison <davis...@maxim-it.com>
Subject TCP error. Any ideas?
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 17:19:54 GMT
Hi.

I keep getting this stack trace in tomcat on redhat 6.1 sparc.  not sure
why it keeps happening, and I've gone as far as to remove just about
everything out of my route table to avoid confusion and extra bounces.

java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:406)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:240)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:224)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(SimpleTcpEndpoi
nt.java:267)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptConnections(SimpleTcpE
ndpoint.java:248)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpListenerThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java:3
19)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
Endpoint ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=8080]
shutdown due to exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by
peer

Thanks!

--Scott