tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ed Abrams <...@trellix.com>
Subject Slightly OT: This cool tool, JProbe. How can I get Tomcat runnin g thereunder?
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 21:02:16 GMT
Hello,

There is this very cool tool called JProbe.  It analyzes your java code and
can even do nice things like detect deadlocks.  This is very useful.
However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it running with
Tomcat.  The classpath that I explicitly tell the jplauncher to use is
apparently ignored, and that makes me irritated!

I ask you, the Tomcat user community, if you have ever used Tomcat with
JProbe, and if so, how did you get it to work?

-Eddie
eda@trellix.com