tomcat-users mailing list archives

From msasc...@esg-gmbh.de
Subject Antwort: Unable to start JVM for debuging.
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:50:49 GMT
Hi Fedor,

here is my script (NT 4.0) to start tomcat in debug mode

set
CLASSPATH=C:\Programme\jakarta-tomcat\classes;C:\Programme\jakarta-tomcat\lib\webserver.jar;C:\Programme\jakarta-tomcat\lib\jasper.jar;C:\Programme\jakarta-tomcat\lib\xml.jar;C:\Programme\jakarta-tomcat\lib\servlet.jar;C:\Programme\jdk1.3\lib\tools.jar;.

java -Dtomcat.home="C:\Programme\jakarta-tomcat" -Xdebug -Xnoagent
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8000,server=y,suspend=n
org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat

you must probably adjust the CLASSPATH and the path to the executable. Then you
can hook your debugger to tomcat with transport=dt_socket and address=8000. At
least this works fine with JBuilder.

Martin

Fedor Karpelevitch <fedor@simpata.com> am 14.06.2000 18:14:53

Bitte antworten an tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org