tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jodie <jo...@csinet.com.au>
Subject simple configuration, please!
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2000 11:51:15 GMT
Hi,

Someone *please* provide me with configuration steps for tomcat to work
with Apache. I have read the user-guide, the Tomcat-Apache-HOWTO.doc,  and
the FAQ, all several times, yet they have conflicting instructions and are
generally not very clear.

Please give me instructions on how to achieve the following, and what files
I need to change.
I haven't  even be able to deduce what files I need to actually change and
put where.

I have a (named) virtualhost, www.blah.net which is setup properly and
working.  It's html files are stored in /web/blah.  I would like to put
servlets in /web/blah/servlet, which would be accessible,
via  http://www.blah.net/servlet/myservlet.class

Although I shelved it for a few days, this has been driving me crazy, so
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jodie.