tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alec Bau <Alec....@msdw.com>
Subject Re: JSP with databases : is there a cost to use EJB ?
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:28:22 GMT
For portable middleware that can handle distributed unified SQL transactions across
several databases (relational or even major non relational) residing on different
network nodes (most Unixes, VMS, NT, mainframe) you may want to check ISG Navigator
(they have JDBC, ODBC, OLE-DB and other api's on top).