tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alec Bau <Alec....@msdw.com>
Subject Re: tomcat is a piece of shit
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2000 21:01:43 GMT
Try Unify's eWave ServletExec 3.0 (bought recently with New Atlanta). Latest
version is pretty solid and dev license is free. They also have a totally free
Servlet Debugger based on ServletExec engine. Also I heard positive comment about
Enhydra though didn't try it. It'll be interesting to hear about experience with
these...