tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Tang" <altit...@airflash.com>
Subject Re: session problems
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:14:19 GMT
how is your application setup?

Are you calling a servlet from the browser and then having the servlet use
"RequestDispatcher.include()" to send the request on to a JSP file?

if you are, try using "RequestDispatcher.forward()".  There is (an unconfirmed)
bug with RequestDispatcher.include() where session information is lost.

...alex...