tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Neihouser <pier...@lionet.ie>
Subject Pages are forbidden when I use Apache
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:49:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Tomcat 3.1 with LinuxPPC (RedHat for PowerPC chip) with no problems for
months.  I just decided to use apache to serve my static files.  I compiled
mod_jserv from the Tomcat sources and started Tomcat then Apache.  I can see that
all my servlets work under port 8080, Apache works as well.  But when I try to
access something from Tomcat (even a folder listing!) I get a 403 forbidden
error.

All my Tomcat files are in my home folder (/home/pierren), would it be the reason
why it doesn't work?

I couldn't find anything about this in the FAQ or in the archive of this list.

Thanks

Pierre