tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gal Shachor <shac...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: IIS + SSL
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:45:26 GMT

Don Park wrote:

> Gal,
>
> I am indeed using sendRedirect.  Do you know where the problematic
> code is so I can fix it?  isapi_redirect.dll?

The problematic portion is that Tomcat guess the request scheme used for
the
current request in order to use it in the redirection and the lack of
SSL
support means that it always guess http.

You can implement sendRedirect yourself (take Tomcat's code and modify
it)
and instead of placing http:// place https://

> What if I just forward
> via Dispatcher instead of redirecting?

This should work.

> Also, what is your opinion about the stability of the latest
> Tomcat3.2-dev snapshot?  Is it stable enough to use in a pilot
> website rollout?

Not yet... Some thing are not done yet.

	Gal Shachor