tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alok Daipuria <a...@yack.com>
Subject Re: tomcat on IIS/NT4.0
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 16:23:09 GMT
hi kjg,
  thanks a lot for taking pains of writing every step here.
My situation is : my tomcat is running fine. (I connect to
http://localhost:8080/examples, the page comes up. & it executes
servlets also, but fails for JSP examples.
   The problem is when I try to run them as http://localhost/examples,
the connector should pick up this request. Once I saw the IIS log trying
to get /jakarta/isapi_redirector.dll with 200 status, but then nothing
came up. The isapi.log doesn't say about anything failing.
    I have gone thru each of the steps you mentioned again to make sure
I didn't miss anything. But still IIS is not redirecting requests to
isapi_redirector.

  My registry settings are :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ->   SOFTWARE -> Apache Software Foundatation ->
	Jakarta Isapi Redirector -> 1.0 ->
       extension_uri = "/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll"
 	log_file  = "e:\Java\tomcat\logs\isapi.log"
	log_level = "debug"
	worker_file = "e:\Java\tomcat\conf\workers.properties"
     worker_mount_file = "e:\Java\tomcat\conf\uriworkermap.properties"

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> CurrentCOntrolSet -> Services
	W3SVC -> Parameters ->
	Filter DLLs = "e:\java\tomcat\bin\iis\isapi_redirect.dll"

Anything I have left, please tell me.

thanks
ALok