tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lan Yufeng <nl...@cc.curtin.edu.au>
Subject Re: Help me to start
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 07:11:19 GMT
Please look at my StartError.txt attached to the first mail in this thread.
I can run Allaire Jrun on my machine, I just downloaded a Jrun and tested it. Jrun is another
JavaServlet product.
All jar file are included in the classpath by the batch file automatically and here is my
environment variables:
TOMCAT_HOME=c:\jakarta\tomcat
JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.2
The directories on my hard disk:
c:\
 |---jakarta
 |      |---tomcat
 |               |---bin
 |               |---lib
 |--jdk1.2
       |---bin
       |---lib

Yun Sang Jung wrote:

> If you found this errorous class in %TOMCAT_HOME%\lib\webserver.jar,
> Let's have CLASSPATH environment variable set like this,
> set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%TOMCAT_HOME%\lib\webserver.jar
>
> If you experience this situation again, check all jar files and set CLASSPATH environment
variable including ".jar" extention.