tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gal Shachor <shac...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: IIS 5 and isapi_redirect.dll
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2000 09:00:12 GMT

Jess,

> As per others I've seen in the archives, Tomcat is working fine for me when
> accessed directly, but not when accessed through IIS.
>
> I've checked over and over the registry settings, the jakarta virtual
> directory, the ISAPI filter installation, etc.  I still continue to get
> errors rather than results when requesting "http://localhost/examples/",
> etc, through.
>
> Below is my isapi.log when the log level is set to "debug" for such a failed
> request.  Most of this apparently is fine, but when I set the log level to
> "error", the two lines containing "NULL parameter(s)" show up so these
> apparently indicate a problem.  These are the 3rd and 4th line from the
> bottom.

No this is not the problem, the problem is that the ISAPI extension part
of the filter is not getting called.

> Can anyone point me towards what I did wrong?
>
> My setup is the default "out of the box" Tomcat setup plus the
> isapi_redirect.dll and using pooled (with default settings) rather than
> simple connections for the ajp12 worker.

What is the exact error message that you get?
Also, did you configure a jakarta virtual directory that points to the
location
of the filter DLL? DId you give this directory execution permissions?

	Gal Shachor