tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Glunde <tglu...@pcf-software.de>
Subject Re: jsp:forward bug???
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2000 18:16:25 GMT
Hi,

I just wondered what sence a forward would make, if relative links within the resulting
page are broken because the clients context is still in the refering page. But as a
conclusion I will add a paramter to let the forwarded page now about the context it is
running after the jsp:forward and let the relative links be dynamically generated.