tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Lancelle <...@knosys.com>
Subject Re: Need Help -Tomcat 3.1 for Servlets
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 15:53:08 GMT
For some reason, the javac element in the build.xml file does not compile
when using JDK 1.3. Unfortunately, it does not indicate that a compile
failed. It took a few days to figure that one out.

But, if you use javac from the command line and compile all of your source
files in the src directory, running build will then move the resultant
classes to the webapps directory. They seem to run fine after this procedure.

I just noticed you are using Windows. My experience has been with Linux, so
the above may not be totally accurate...if anything a step in the right
direction.

Jon Lancelle