tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Randall Parker" <rand...@nls.net>
Subject How to tell Tomcat version?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:59:34 GMT
I wanted to report a problem I'm having with cookies. The cookie getting set does not include
the domain name. It only includes the "/webapps" without the preceding domain and therefore
Opera 4 Beta 5 is
reporting it as a cookie security problem.

Anyway, I can't remember what version of Tomcat I have installed (its either 3.1b1 or 3.1
GA). How can one figure that out?

I see a lot of files dated April 18, 2000 at 15:56. Are those dates from the original dates
in the tar or zip file? Or were they set when it was installed?

Aside: I really like the Opera 4 beta 5 browser. I'm testing it against my site admin forms
that Opera 3.62 couldn't handle. Looks like Opera 4 has the DHTML features needed to set the
form action on a
button click event.