tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Frank Peng <frank_peng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Why Apache's /htdocs/ and /cgi-bin/ files disappeared?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:16:44 GMT
Thanks Wes.

In the file of tomcat-apache.conf, I also have two
lines the same as yours.

Now Apache's htdocs and cgi-bin disappeared. How can I
find it back.

The last line of tomcat-apache.conf is:
ApJServMount /servlet /ROOT
What this means?

I will screw up to change the /ROOT to /Apache/htdocs
to see what will happen.