tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Frank Peng <frank_peng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to invoke an Applet from a Servlet program?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 00:06:30 GMT
Yes! It works.

I made a directory under webapps name "t". I put my
applet class file there.

In the servlet program I added a line like this:

out.println(" .....<base href=//localhost:8080/t/>");

When I poke
http://localhost:8080/t/servlet/Call_applet

It really loads the applet and running.

Since I can call an applet from servlet then I can
feed different parameters to the applet and play a
lot. Is that right?

Thanks, John!