tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Chaffee <g...@edamame.stinky.com>
Subject Re: Bug in InvokerServlet: NullPointerException, tomcat totally dies
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2000 17:08:15 GMT
Curiouser and curiouser...

Seems the null pointer in my servlet's doGet method is trying to
dereference an instance variable... that is set in the init method!

Might Tomcat be getting confused by multiple simultaneous requests,
accidentally instantiating a new instance, and calling doGet on this
new instance without calling init?

More detective work is required...

 - Alex

---